Seven Weeklong Sessions | June 16 -Aug. 1, 2014
Online registration begins March 22!
KIDS University: Summer Fun and Learning on the University of Nevada, Reno Campus
Kids entering grades 2-8 in the fall can choose from our returning programs, including favorites like Mountain Biking, LEGO© Robotics and The Write Stuff, or try something new! Action-packed KIDS U Games also return, with cool themed mornings, and afternoons of swimming, outdoor games and plenty of skill-based activities. Learn more at www.KIDSU.unr.edu.
Nevada Wolf Pack Sports Camps and Lake Tahoe Music Camp
Extended Studies also coordinates Nevada Wolf Pack Sports Camps for young athletes of all ages and abilities. Taught by University coaches and players, full-day, half-day and overnight camps may be offered for baseball, basketball, cross country, football, soccer, softball and volleyball. For the musically minded, Lake Tahoe Music Camp provides a fun-filled week of music education July 6-12 at Lake Tahoe for young musicians in middle school through high school.
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Safety Issues for HR: Recording and Reporting*
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 2
- Employee Orientations: From Design to Implementation*
- Beginning Mediation and Conflict Resolution Certificate
- Performance Management*
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 3
April 28-May 2
- Adobe Premiere Online
April 29-May 27
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Project Management: Beyond the Basics begins (6 sessions)
- Developing a Total Rewards Package*
- Employment, Placement and Practices*
- Compensation and Benefits*
- Advanced Photoshop Online
May 6-June 3
- Inbound Marketing Analytics and Metrics
- Microsoft Access Intermediate begins (2 sessions)
- Working with the Problem Employee*
- Strategies for Understanding Financial Statements*
- NEW! Advanced Topics: Growing Your Brand Through Social Media
- Microsoft Word Advanced
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Talking till You’re Blue? How to Handle Difficult Conversations*
- After Effects Online
May 20-June 17
- Conducting Successful In terviews*
- How to Work with Legal Counsel*
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 general or strategic credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.