Please join us!
FREE 125th Anniversary Extended Studies Open House
Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2015, 5:30-7 p.m.
University of Nevada, Reno, Redfield Campus, 18600 Wedge Parkway, Reno
The free Open House, as always, is an opportunity for the team at Extended Studies to welcome and inform prospective students, to thank and engage our continuing students, and also to learn how to help all of our current and prospective students achieve their educational and career goals. Please join us for our special Fall 2015 125th Anniversary Open House and celebrate more than a century of University of Nevada, Reno continuing education designed to improve lives and strengthen our community by providing innovative, high-quality education at any time or place.
Attend the FREE 125th Anniversary Extended Studies Open House to…
- Learn more about Extended Studies programs
- Meet faculty, staff and instructors
- Network and enjoy free refreshments
- Receive discounts for on-site registration for select courses
- ... and enter to win a new iPad and other prizes!
We hope you'll join us to learn more about our noncredit Professional Development programs, academic credit courses offered through Academic Credit Options (ACO) and 365 Learning, finishing your degree and customized programs for you or your business.
Enter for a chance to win a new iPad, Performing Arts Series tickets, Fleischmann Planetarium show tickets and membership, $250 toward a Professional Development course, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) membership and other prizes! Drawings will be held at 6:30 p.m. (must be present to win).
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 1
- Performance-Based Surveillance Operations
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 2
- Advanced Management of Slot Operations
- ONLINE! Beginning Photoshop
Aug. 25-Sept. 21
- Business Writing for Results
- Social Media Essentials: Building Effective Campaigns begins (3 sessions)
- Paralegal Studies Certificate begins (16 sessions)
- Business Analytics for the Gaming Industry
- PHR/SPHR Study Program begins (11 sessions)
- The Human Factor of Project Management*
- NEW! Improving Your Workplace Cultural IQ
- NEW! Microsoft Windows 7 Essentials
- ONLINE! Advanced Photoshop
Sept. 22-Oct. 19
- Employee Relations*
- Microsoft Excel Essentials
- Performance Management*
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace*
- Introduction to Computer Programming I: Basics begins (6 sessions)
- Microsoft Word Essentials
- Project Management Essentials* begins (6 sessions)
- NEW and ONLINE! Project Manag ement Certificate Program
Sept. 29-Nov. 16
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 general or strategic credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.